The fifth RCPsych Neuroscience Spring Conference will take place as an online event on Friday 26 March 2021.
Three globally recognised thought leaders will present their ideas on 'The Future of Psychiatry and Neuroscience'.
Professor Wendy Burn will host a roundtable discussion and there will be a chance to put your own questions to the panel.
A limited number of bursaries are available to support the participation of medical students, postgraduate scientists and Foundation doctors.
Watch out for more details in late September.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Brain Camp VI, Belfast, 13 November 2019
- Brain Camp V, Luton, 1 November 2019
- Birmingham Core Trainee Residential & Neuroscience Workshop, Kidderminster
- RCPsych Annual Medical Education Conference, Glasgow, 25-26 September 2019
- RCPsych Faculty of Neuropsychiatry, London, 19-20 September
- SWNeuronet Neuroscience for Psychiatrists Update Day, Bristol, 18 September
- Brain Camp IV, Leeds, 6 September 2019
- WPA World Congress of Psychiatry, 21-24 August 2019
- RCPsych International Congress 2019, London 1-4 July 2019
- The Gatsby/Wellcome Neuroscience Spring Conference 2019 ‘Genetics and epigenetics of the brain and behaviour’, May 2019
- RCPsych Foundation Trainee Conference, 23 May 2019
- American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting, 18-22 May 2019
- RCPsych Neuroscience Spring Conference, London, 15 March 2019
- European Psychiatric Association Annual Congress, Warsaw, 6-9 April 2019
- British Neuroscience Association 2019 Festival of Neuroscience, Dublin, 14-17 April 2019
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, there are no planned face-to-face Neuroscience Project events.
Watch out for news of online events and virtual interactive activities in 2020 and beyond.