Whether you’re currently working as a Physician Associate in mental health, or simply interested in hearing more about the role, we have a growing number of resources to support you.
We are currently planning a new date for our postponed Training and Education Conference ‘Your Future in Mind’ for Physician Associates in Mental Health, student Physician Associates and those Physician Associates interested in learning more about Mental Health.
We will update this page and through the network on our plans as they progress.
Physician Associates in Mental Health Network
Our network provides news and support to:
- Physicians Associates already working in mental health
- Physician Associates working in other specialties
- students who have an interest in working within or learning more about mental health
- anyone providing support and supervision to Physician Associates.
Our network will:
- provide news about events that may be of interest, including any subsidies we can provide
- direct you toward online CPD modules that may be of interest and to which you have access
- provide news about articles accessible through BJPsych to which you have access
- highlight work of Physician Associates in Mental Health
- provide news about the ‘Your Future in Mind’ campaign.
How do I join?
To join our network, complete our short online form.
Your comments and suggestions
The RCPsych has a dedicated email address – email@example.com – for all issues related to Physician Associates in Mental Health.
Please feel free to email us with any comments or suggestions for the website or how the College can support you more generally. Also, let us know if you are starting work in Mental Health and where you will be working, tell us about any work you have been doing or would like to share or if you would like to be put in touch with other Physician Associates working in Mental Health. Whatever it is, we would like to hear from you.
As well as this, we have a dedicated twitter account @RCPsychPA where you will also be able to link up with us and receive news.